Financial Controller / Analyst
- As financial controller / analyst you will be responsible the monthly internal controlling activities, which support decision making.
- Main responsibilities:
- Implement and manage group level financial controlling procedures and policies.
- Set up and perform weekly/monthly reporting duties.
- Train and support group personnel to support controlling activities.
- Ensure that fully compliant operation is maintaned.
- Research and improve internal business processes.
- Handle banking relationships, prepare documentation for mortgage transactions, ROI and Cash Flow plans.
- Degree in finance or business related fields
- 1 years or more experience in relevant field
- Active English knowledge
- Confident computer skills: user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications
- High level familiarity with MS Excel.
- Solution oriented, analytical approach, problem-solving skills.
- Great communication and conflict solving skills, independent, precise work ethics.
- Team player attitude.
- Professional experience in property management.
- Professional experience in finance.
- Knowledge of other languages.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional office environment in the city center.
- Training opportunities, career and self development.
- Office amenities and beverages.
- Lean organisation with fast decision making.
- 1-3 years professional experience
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- Budapest, 1083 Práter utca 6-8.
- annual bonus/salary benefits,cell phone,professional training,language learning assisstance
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached. We'll get back to you soon!